Audi MMI 3G Europe Maps 2016 HDD 6.24.2
This is the Audi MMI 3G Europe Maps 2016 HDD. Download the file, it has everything inside – the map and the activator. Comment if you have problems updating. Here’s the general MMI 3G High update procedure, apply the activator alone as if separate update:
- Put the SD card pre‐loaded with the map files (the metainfo.txt file should be at the top level of the file structure) into one of the SD card slots and press [Setup] and [Return] together to enter Engineering Mode.
- Press the bottom right soft key to enter ‘update’ and select your source, then click
- Just click on the highlighted update to begin the installation process
- You’ll then get a message asking about the type of the update – select ‘standard’
- Scroll down the list (you’ll see the relevant update highlighted with Y) and click ‘Start download’
- You then get a warning that downloads mustn’t be interrupted – just click ‘Start’
- MMI will reboot and once the reboot has finished the screen will show a progress % for each of the installed folders.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the update.
• A4 S4 B8 2008>
• A4 ALLROAD 2010>
• A5 S5 CAB 2010>
• A5 S5 COUPE/SPORTBACK 2008>
• A6 S6 2009>
• A6 ALLROAD 2007>
• A7 • A8 S8 2008>
• Q3 • Q5 2009>
• Q7 2010> • RS5 2010>
• RS6 2008 –
Audi Europe Map MMI3G HHD 6.24.2 2017 (8R0051884ED)
You can use Keldo Activator, is the same FSC as 6.22.4
Vlasoff for Firmware K900 (No Mac-Adress needed) MMIGP=MMIG